Saturday, October 29, 2005

The world has the face of a wolf. It's eyes are very dark and search. And as I run these streets, slower than I admit myself to be, sick with whiskey, lungs seared by abuse, it follows, above me, loping, somewhere above the streetlights, gentle. And far above that, in the sky, clinging to the fur of this great wolf's neck, are friends who have passed, at the hands of the enemy, or at their own clutching fingers, friends I have loved and hated and feel with my guts and my heart.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Wow a lot of good information.

see my site at Florissant

4:00 PM  
Blogger Kirbyent said...

Nice blog, check out cyberlinx.us we have over 25,000 articles that you can use on your blog or web site
free
marriage
metaphysical
mlm
Don't forget to check out this great site to Increase your energy thanks

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home