Sunday, November 19, 2006

You know what blows? You know what absolutely fucking blows? Wanting to go to sleep, having a place to go to sleep, having perfect silence, absolutely needing sleep, and not being able to sleep.

Well, not perfect silence. A certain fellow BM2 keeps calling the office. It's 2230. Why aren't you in bed, jackass? We muster at 0445. 0445!!! And we don't secure until we're done. We're looking at a 14, maybe 16 hour day, for the next week out, and this dumb fucker wants to conversate. No. Denied. I got the midwatch. So I need what little sleep I'm getting. And you, you lantern-jawed Texan with the undecipherable slur, you are robbing me of my precious, precious powernap.

Damn you to hell. No....fuck you.


Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.


fuckers are ruining my high...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home